Are you confused?
Nutrition and health are the subjects of many books and publications, and the question of how to eat right is answered very differently, sometimes even contradictory:
Some authors recommend to eat only raw foods while others recommend eating only cooked meals, some think it is best to mix foods as much as possible while others warn against combining a different kind of foods, such as fruit and grain. Some experts praise the wonderful effect of dairy products while the next claims dairy may cause cancer....one author recommends to eat nothing in the morning because the body is cleansing during this time of day while his colleague states that breakfast is the most important meal of the day...
This could be quite funny if it wouldn't create the general confusion about nutrition! Often, when clients come to see me, they have been reluctant to change anything because they didn't know which expert's got it 'right'!
Stop confusion: Learn to trust your individual needs and your inner knowing about nutrition!
Take a closer look: Many of the different forms of diet have a few things in common – these commonalities get confirmed whenever I work with clients and get in touch with their innate intelligence.
● All experts agree to replace refined food as much as possible with whole foods
● It is beneficial to eat a variety of fresh fruit & vegetables regularly
● It is always better to choose locally grown foods that haven't been exposed to toxic pesticides & radiation
● It is best to avoid white sugar & artificial preservatives as much as possible
● Avoid heated oils and choose 'cold pressed' quality oils
● Sprouted grains (e.g. wheat or sunflower seeds)act like powerful catalysts that stimulate the regeneration of the body
● Unprocessed foods generally aid the regeneration & nourishment of your body but the way you consume it should be concurrent with your digestive system
● Reduce or avoid your consumption of alcohol, tobacco, coffee
● Adequate hydration is very important, for more information on water click here
This is the basis of healthy nutrition most nutritional experts agree to. In addition, a kinesiology consultation can give you specific feedback that will be according to your age, body size, level of activity, stress levels, and state of health.
Find out about:
● food rotation / food combination
● what foods/eating plan is especially supportive to you
● establishing the priority nutritional stress-or in your body
● how to implement changes stress-free so you can eat healthier and enjoy it
● the best supplement for you (if needed) & the optimum dosage and length of time it is needed for – you can bring along products you are currently taking & find out which are most useful & which aren't
● the six stages of nutrition – each stage is essential & determines the state of your cells
To read about intolerances/allergies click here >